Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sierra's birthday






Sierra turned eleven this month! She had a slumber party with several friends and mom. Our rule is, if they want to have a slumber party they have to allow me to stay with them the entire time or forget it! I heard more jokes and funny stories than I have in years, and Sierra and her friends had fun painting toenails, making key chains, bead necklaces, and EATING. The family room was covered with sleeping bags, and it was lots of fun. It's hard to believe how fast these little guys grow up.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I sure love you guys! I feel so grateful that we have beatiful daughters that are the same age ... and best friends. I just cannot imagine not knowing you.

You are the coolest mom EVER!

Tam on the Rocks said...

Can you believe that you have an 11 yr old?!? I remember meeting her right before Dave and I got married. Wow, this makes ME feel old! :)

Tam on the Rocks said...

Can you believe that you have an 11 yr old?!? I remember meeting her right before Dave and I got married. Wow, this makes ME feel old! :)

Introducing. . . Matthew

Introducing. . . Matthew
This picture says it all. Matthew has such twinkly eyes when he's being a tease!