Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our new house

My favorite room is the kitchen. Our old kitchen was galley style, which made multiple cooks difficult. The sink faces the tv. Washing dishes is now much easier because I can watch tv while cleaning.

This is our family room. We liked the niche for our tv because it wasjust high enough to keep Nicole out of the dvd and vcr. At least, that was our plan. It took her exactly two days to push our kitchen chair over and make a mess.

We opted to take the formal dining out and have room for our piano. This is our front living room. Note the white walls. Matt still remembers touching up our house in Orem, so I'm having to wait for his amnesia to kick in before I mention putting up some colored accents.





This is our master bedroom. Note the big windows. We are SO HAPPY to have a bedroom that's not in the basement.

Moving is always exhausting. Here's just one room in our house after we moved the boxes in. We unpacked clothes, food, and beds the first night. Sleeping on a mattress was a must.

Sorry I'm not posting pictures of the front. I don't want pictures with our address posted here. We'd love visitors, though, so call me and I'll give you our info.




















1 comment:

Francis Family said...

Yay! I finally get to see your new house. Looks nice.

Introducing. . . Matthew

Introducing. . . Matthew
This picture says it all. Matthew has such twinkly eyes when he's being a tease!