Tuesday, August 28, 2007

CRUISIN'

















This is Matt and I on the first formal night.
Here is the reason you take off the WET bathing trunks BEFORE putting on your shorts.
Heather, Matt, Karl, and Marlise on the way to Trunk Bay.


















.
Heather and Marlise modeling an isalnd staple on Dominica, the breadfruit.
Matt and Heather in front of the the pack on our dune buggies in Barbados.
Matt's gone rasta! Check out the dreadlocks and hairy chest.











Some local kids in Dominica. They loved seeing their picture on the camera.
Our last supper with Nadia, our server. Eating was the highlight of each evening.
In front of Trafalgar Falls in Dominica.















We spent the last day on this beach in Antigua. It was a perfect way to end the cruise.
Matt and Heather heading out to St. Johns to snorkel.

5 comments:

Francis Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't wait to go in 19 days!!!

Michelle said...

Yay! I am so happy to see these new posts! Wow - Heather - you look FANTASTIC in your formal dress. I'm glad you guys had such a good time.

I am still laughing about that picture of Matt at the top. Hahahahahaha. So funny.

We sure love you guys!

Michelle said...

Dallin and Nicole make a good team! I can't believe he signed 200 plates ... that is hilarious!

LOOOOOVE the pictures of the month.

Natalie said...

I loved seeing your blog Heather.
It is fun to get to know your kids (and you) better and see how cute they are. You guys looked like you had a lot of fun on your vacation and I loved the wet shorts picture! You are also totally creative with the birthday party!

Breanne said...

I love the pics. You guys had too much fun! FYI: my name is spelled with an "e" not an "i", so your link doesn't work to my blog :)

Introducing. . . Matthew

Introducing. . . Matthew
This picture says it all. Matthew has such twinkly eyes when he's being a tease!